Friday, October 14, 2016

free books offer

Hello all recently I turned down working with a scam publisher after seeing the junk that they publish and how badly they edit their books and they decided to give me a really bad review on my first book I published. They stated that there are probably no people reading it which is not true hundreds of people have taken it, it is just very difficult to get people to review which many authors  will attest to because the majority of people just do not review books they read which is one of the biggest challenges to an author.  Since it has only been published for a few months and now only has one smearing review from a publisher who has had books up for years with very few only one star reviews of their own I am desperate to up my star rating because some readers will take one star reviews seriously and will not give a book a chance even if it's free. So I am making an offer to you here if you go on Amazon and give an honest and fair review to Wish Come True which is free to read now on Amazon until November and email me here that you did so I will send you both the second book in the series A Little Bit More and the third book that just came out titled The Good Time Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment